Join us for the Curwood Highlander, October 28th, as we travel ROUNDTRIP from Alma to Owosso! Ride behind the World Famous Pere Marquette 1225 for this adventure through the rural Mid-Michigan countryside as you come to visit our home town.
Owosso, Michigan, is a wonderful city to visit and explore! Full of unique shops and restaurants, our charming downtown offers something for everyone. Merchants are rolling out the red carpet and all of our passengers will receive a value book worth over $75 in downtown savings!
Just a few of the offers included:
* Free small coffee or $1.00 off at Foster Coffee Company
* Free Owosso t-shirt at Hankerd Sportswear
* Free Comic Book at Funny Pages Hobbies and Records
* Free Pot of Tea at Abiding In The Vine
* Buy two bags of popcorn, get one FREE atWooden Crate Popcorn Co
* 76 cent Kids Meal with any Adult Meal Purchase atO Town Cafe
* $1 Admission to Curwood Castle - Owosso Historical Commission
* 10% OFF at Roma's Back Door Owosso
* 10% OFF smoothies or yogurts at Gallagher's Frozen Yogurt
* 20% OFF total purchase at BIRCH & ELM
* 20% OFF total purchase at Arlington Kitchen & Home
* 20% OFF total purchase at Owosso Floral & Gifts
* $5 OFF any purchase at Jumbos Burger Bar
* Bagel 6 pack $5 or bagel snack pack $2.50, FREE coffee all day at The Bagelman
Check out the map of Owosso here -https://goo.gl/maps/LRBr7QeyXkN2
CABOOSE CLASS - SOLD OUT
COACH CLASS - $99*
To purchase tickets:
call (989)399-7589 or online at www.michigansteamtrain.com/tickets
*plus processing fee
Coach Class will have assigned seats in the specific car you have chosen your tickets in. You will have car host service and access to the gift shop, and concession car during your scenic ride from Alma to Owosso.
Caboose Class is a much more intimate setting with 10 people total. You have a private conductor & some drinks and snacks. There are bench seats, table seats, and cupola seats. The cupola is very popular because you can see over the top of the train which can be an amazing view of the Pere Marquette 1225.